Scope of Service
- Surgery designed to correct conditions of the jaw and face related to structure, growth, jaw joint (Tempro-mandibular joint) disorders, malocclusion problems owing to skeletal disharmony or other orthodontic problems that cannot be easily treated with braces.
- These are high precision procedures to transform a patient's face without any external scars.
- Hospitalization is as short as 3-5 days.
- After surgery the client can travel and undergo further follow up nearer to home or abroad.
- Corrective jaw surgery :
1. Done for persons where jaws don't fit together properly.
2. This will improve both jaw function as well as appearance in affected patients.
3. Involves Cosmetic correction of lower and upper jaw Protrusion or Retrusion.
4. Includes Advancement or Reduction of Chin.